My favourite hobby is my work. Even if I’d won the lottery I’d still continue as if nothing happened. I love the detective work it sometimes take to find the culprit in people’s ailments. Trying to achieve that in the minimum amount of sessions is kind of a sport for me. If I were my clients, I would like that as well from a Physio. Same as with seeing my dentist, I’d rather have the problem dealt with in a minimum amount of sessions.
- Kamil Fuchs, physiotherapist, born in Paris
- moved to the Netherlands at age 21.
- worked for amazon.com and in the petrochemical industry till 2008
- Bachelor Physiotherapy in 2009
- private practices in Den Haag and at Estec, Noordwijk
- speaks French, English, Dutch and Polish
- really enjoys working at Estec because of the people, their fascinating jobs; the work they’re doing, even while under great pressure.
- that’s why a physiotherapist has been requested in the first place: to provide convenient on-site physiotherapy for people who cannot afford to lose precious time going outside during or after core hours, and to lower the threshold for those who would like to know quickly whether they should consult or not.